Heavy Duty Professional Series: Peruzzo Elk Cross Model 1600, 60" Cut, 3-Point Ditch Bank Mower, Mulcher with Flail Type Mower Head & Hydraulic Offset & Tilt!
Expect This Peruzzo Mower & ALL Of The Equipment We Sell To Be Quality Equipment That Will Serve You Well For A Lifetime And Provide A Good Resale Value Too!
- This Peruzzo Flail Mower Has 20 Large, Solid Cast Steel, Heavy Duty Hammer Blades - Peruzzo Flail Mowers always have the highest population of Blades to provide the best possible cut, and to reduce the burden on your tractor!
- Peruzzo Mower Gearboxes include an Over-Running Clutch, which provides two advantages:
- First, easy alignment & attachment of the Mowers PTO Shaft to the Tractors PTO Shaft:
- The O.R. Clutch enables you to freely spin the pto shaft & gearbox for alignment!
- Second, smooth shut Down:
- The O.R. Clutch allows the Mower gearbox to free wheel to a stop, eliminating abrupt shutdowns!
- Offset & Head Positioning Functions Operate Hydraulically.
- Mower Position Can Be Adjusted Hydraulically On The Fly!
- Rear Roller provides Mower Deck suspension & cutting height adjustment.
- Flail Mowers provide a better cut than standard Rotary Mowers plus with the Universal 'Hammer' Blades on this Flail Mower, you can cut up to 3" diameter material and get a very good finish cut too. To get the best finish cut, the Hammer Blades must be as sharp as possible (which can be done with an angle grinder). To get the maximum cutting capacity of 3", your tractor will need to have the maximum recommended HP.
- Flail Mowers Are The Safest Mowers Available:
- The possibility of discharging dangerous projectiles is reduced dramatically!
- Flail Mowers also are the easiest to handle on your Tractors 3-point. The much shorter length of the Mower Deck (compared to rotary mowers) significantly reduces the physical burden on your Tractor & 3-point, making mowing, handling, transport & storage much more stable & safer for any size Tractor, especially for compact utility size Tractors!
- Multiple Advantages of This Articulated, Offsetable Mower Over Static, Center Mounted, or Offset 3-Point Mowers:
- If you are Mowing along a fenceline, treeline, building, etc., instead of getting your entire Tractor alongside of the Fence or Building (and risk scraping your Tractor tires or snagging & damaging trees, posts, fencing, buildings, etc.), you can simply keep the Tractor on a straight path and maneuver the Mower in & out instead! This reduces the risk of scraping your Tractor tires or snagging & damaging trees, posts, fencing, buildings, etc. Snagging posts, trees or other secured objects can also damage the 3-Point linkage on the Mower or even the pull arms & top link of your Tractor.
- Much, Much better visibility: If the edge of any Mower is flush with the sidewall of your tractors tire, forget about visibility! You will be cutting with your tractor tire as a 'guide', which is ok in open areas, but again, when you are Mowing up against obstacles, you want visibility, and the Offset feature will provide that. Since this Mower Offsets so much (up to 63"), visibility at the far end of the Mower head won't require that you make a twisted donut out of your body to see it and helps ensure a safe and accurate cut!
- Mower Ships complete including 540RPM PTO Shaft, Skid Shoes, Hydraulic Hoses & Tips!
Provide Us With Your Zip Code For A Quote Of Our Affordable Nationwide Shipping Prices!
TYPICALLY IN STOCK BUT YOU'RE WELCOME TO CALL FOR AVAILABILITY!
Farm Equipment 24-7
Online Store of Iowa Farm Equipment
A FULL SERVICE DEALERSHIP
Providing Parts & Warranty Coverage Nationwide!